Citizens' Oversight Committee
Measure F was approved by at least 55% of the voters of the Rincon Valley Union School District. The Board of Trustees was required to appoint a Citizens’ Oversight Committee after the successful bond election.
The primary charge of the Oversight Committee is to inform the public about the expenditure of bond revenues and to ensure these revenues are spent for the purposes described in Measure F.
The Citizens’ Oversight Committee is required to have representatives from the following:
- One member active in a business organization representing the business community located within the District.
- One member active in a senior citizens’ organization.
- One member active in a bona fide taxpayers’ organization.
- One member who is the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District.
- One member who is the parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and who is active in a parent-teacher organization, such as the PTA or school site council.
- Two other members, selected from the community at large.
Positions for the COC are appointed by the Board of Directors. Anyone interested in applying for a position is encouraged to call Dr. Joseph Pandolfo (707) 542-7375 ext. 4114 and fill out the application available below.
Fiscal Year 2017-18 Reports
Fiscal Year 2016-17 Reports
Fiscal Year 2015-16 Reports