Substitute Opportunities

  • The Rincon Valley Union School District will only accept certificated substitutes who are currently registered with the Sonoma County Office of Education (SCOE). If you are not registered with SCOE, please call their Credentialing office for certificated substitute registration information at 707-524-2794.  If you are registered with SCOE and would like to work as a Rincon Valley Union School District certificated substitute, you will need to complete a District Substitute Packet.  To pick up a Substitute Application Packet , please visit the Rincon Valley Union School District Human Resources office between: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.