Dear RVUSD Families,
It is our highest priority to accommodate all of you with your extended care needs. However, due to limited space and high demand we want to share some important information.
• Registration begins April 1, 2019; space is limited and not guaranteed.
• Hours of registration are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-9:00am and 3:00pm-5:30 pm.
Registration packets may only be accepted and confirmed by your school extended care coordinator:
Austin Creek: Donna Hagle 538-2122 ext.4293/Rm.11 firstname.lastname@example.org
Binkley: Kayla Craig 539-6060 ext.4323/P17 email@example.com
Madrone: Tracie Pulliam 539-9665 ext. 4494/Rm.9 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sequoia: Kathryn MacDonald 539-3410 ext.4691/P4 email@example.com
Spring Creek: Julie Galante 545-1771ext.4750/P17 firstname.lastname@example.org
Village:Debbie Devore 545-5754 ext.4806/Rm.1 email@example.com
Whited: Loretta Mederios 539-2400 ext.4919/P17 firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must re-enroll every year… a 2019-2020 registration packet must be submitted with the annual program registration fee.
• Enrollment is first come, first serve. There is no priority for previously enrolled participants.
• You must contact the extended care department if you have transferred schools. Space may not be available at your new school’s extended care and we may not know you have transferred, unless you notify us.
Rates for 2018-19 School Year (Not anticipated to change for 2019-20)