Enrollment Information

  • To enroll your child in the Rincon Valley Union School District, you must register at your resident school. To locate your resident school, please click on Home School Finder and enter in your address information.
    The Parent or Guardian must present the following documents upon registering a child:
    • Copy of one of the following: Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Passport
    • Copy of most recent immunization records
    • Proof of address (utility bill)
    • Photo I.D.
    • Copy of IEP, if applicable
    For questions regarding registration, please contact Cindy Mendenhall, Assistant to the Superintendent at (707) 542-7375 ext. 4118. or cmendenhall@rvusd.org.
    Kindergarten and kinderbridge priority registration for the 2019-2020 school year is January 22 - February 1, 2019.  Please bring the above mentioned documents to your resident school to receive a registration packet.  Additional information is contained on the K and Transitional Kindergarten page

    Want to Transfer to RVUSD?

    If you live outside of the RVUSD boundaries, you are welcome to apply for a transfer, click here for transfer information.