Curriculum & Instruction
The Curriculum Department supports teachers and instructional staff members as they provide standards-based, high-quality instruction in all core academic areas. We develop and provide teacher training, instructional materials, and assessments based on the California State Standards.
- Mike Herfurth, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction
- Kelly Mohr, Curriculum Office Manager
- Tasha Lopez, Mathematics Consulting Teacher
- Lauren Ridgway, English Learner Coordinator and Consulting Teacher
- Kathy Alexander, Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) Coordinator