Enrollment Information

To enroll your child in the Rincon Valley Union School District, you must register at your resident school. To locate your resident school, please click on Home School Finder and enter in your address information.

The Parent or Guardian must present the following documents upon registering a child:

  • Copy of one of the following: Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Passport
  • Copy of most recent immunization records
  • Proof of address (utility bill)
  • Photo I.D.
  • Copy of IEP, if applicable

Summer Enrollment Process

School offices are closed for the summer June 6 - July 30. Offices will open beginning July 31, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., for new registration. Please take the above listed documents to your home school office for fall registration. School begins August 14.


For questions regarding registration, please contact Cindy Mendenhall, Assistant to the Superintendent at (707) 542-7375 ext. 4118. or cmendenhall@rvusd.org.

Want to Transfer to RVUSD?

If you live outside of the RVUSD boundaries, you are welcome to apply for a transfer, click here for transfer information.